In news that will (tragically) surprise no one, monstrous killer Waldo Mejia will escape for the moment a criminal trial over ...
The saga of Waldo Mejia — who shouted “I’m with Satan!” in court after cops said he randomly plunged a knife into teen Caleb ...
The man accused of randomly stabbing a 14-year-old boy to death in the Bronx earlier this year is unfit to stand trial, a judge ruled Thursday. Waldo Mejia, 29, was sent back to a psychiatric facility ...
Waldo Mejia was charged with randomly killing Caleb Rijos, 14, accused of stabbing him twice in the chest at E. 138th St. and ...
The saga of Waldo Mejia — who shouted “I’m with Satan!” in court after cops said he randomly plunged a knife into teen Caleb Rijos’ chest — shows the dire need to change the state’s ...
Waldo Mejia, 29, was sent back to a psychiatric facility where he’ll remain until he’s deemed fit to be tried for the murder of teen Caleb Rijos, according to prosecutors. The ruling Thursday ...